Global Ditty Rendering
Adding a Global Ditty
Using the global Ditty render method allows you to add your Ditty anywhere on your site without using shortcode, blocks, widgets, or theme customization.
- In you Dashboard navigate to Ditty > Settings.
- Select the Global Ditty tab.
- Add an HTML Selector, which you can find by using your web browser’s Inspector panel. I suggest using an element with an id attribute as classnames can be used multiple times on a single page. If you need help opening your browser’s Inspector panel check out this link: https://blog.hubspot.com/website/how-to-inspect
- Choose the Position for your Ditty, relative to the HTML element you’ve used as the Selector.
- Select the Ditty you want to display.
- Optionally, choose a custom Display, Custom ID, and/or Custom Classes to your Ditty.
- Select Save Settings.
- Check out the front-end of your site to see your Ditty!