Image Ticker Settings
- Image size – Select the size of image you want to display.
- Image links – Select to enable the links for each image.
- Image titles – Select to enable the titles for each image.
- Image descriptions – Select to enable the descriptions for each image.
- Caption position – Choose the location of the image titles and descriptions.
- Caption display – If the caption position is an overlay position, select this to only display the caption when a user hover’s over the image.
- Images – Add an unlimited number of images to display
- Use the + button to add multiple custom fields.
- Click and drag anywhere in the image field header to re-arrange images.
- Image – Select to choose and image.
- Title – Add a custom title to the image
- Description – Add a custom description to the image
- Link – Add a custom link to the image
- Link target – Set the target of the link
- No follow – Add rel=”nofollow” to the link