Facebook Posts Settings
- Handles – Add handles of the page feeds you would like to display.
- Use the + and x buttons on the right to add and delete handles. Drag and drop the heading for each handle to re-order your handles.
- Handle – Add the Facebook handle. Make sure the handle type you have selected in the drop down is correct.
- Type – Select the type of feed the handle relates to.
- Feed options – Set the number of posts to show per feed and add links.
- Posts per handle – Set the number of posts to display for each handle.
- Post types – Select the post types to display
- Date format – Format the posted date of the posts
- Default style – Apply the default css included with the plugin